Mitchell County Primary School

Skip to main content
Parents » Frequently Ask Questions

Frequently Ask Questions

Enroll: How do I enroll my child? At the time of enrollment, parents are asked for the following documents before or doing registration: Birth Certificate, Immunization Record, Social Security Card, Ear, Eye, Dental Form, Two Proofs of Residence one being a lease agreement or Mitchell County property papers and gas, electric, water, sanitation or cable bill